Flight Plan for Phantom 2 Vision Plus Updates
November 08, 2019
Remember the Phantom 2 Vision Plus?
There are still a lot of them out there and DJI has not been supporting them. The DJI Vision app has also been broken at various times over the past two years.
While we don’t do any new app development for this drone we do get lots of requests to keep the current app updated and compatible with newer iOS versions. Today we updated our Flight Plan for Phantom 2 Vision Plus app to support new iPhones and iPads.
v4.6 was released today and upgraded Flight Plan to the latest iOS version which supports all new iOS devices.
Get it here https://apps.apple.com/us/app/flight-plan-for-dji-p2-vision/id1082758875
- Beta Testing New Drones
- Version 4.41 Release, November 12th, 2021
- VERSION 4.37 RELEASE, July 2021
- Version 4.35 Released
- US government adds DJI to Commerce blacklist over ties to Chinese government
- We are getting a new drone icon for our maps
- Fllight Plan is getting a new virtual landing pad
- Mavic Air 2 Waypoint Missions
- Mavic Mini Waypoint MIssions
- OpenStreetMap integration in version v4.19
- Version V4.17 Released
- Critical App Issue and Version v4.14 Released
- OpenTopoMap integration in V4.11
- Version V4.10 Released
- Version V4.9.10 Released
- Version v4.9.5 Released
- Version v4.9.4 Released
- Welcome to our new website