A new version of Flight Plan for DJI, v4.14, was approved by the App Store and went public on Wednesday, November 27th, 2019. v4.14 contains a critical app fix for iOS versions 13.2 and 13.3. If you upgraded your device to iOS v13.2 or 13.3 you likely experienced app crashes when first connecting to the drone. Flight Plan v4.14 contains a fix for this issue.
The new version along with the previous release contains:
- Fixed: Critical iOS 13.2 and 13.3 issues.
- Upgraded: DJI SDK to version 4.11
- Added: OpenTopoMap © OpenStreetMap-Mitwirkende, SRTM | Kartendarstellung: © OpenTopoMap (CC-BY-SA)
- Removed: Unimportant startup user messages
- Improved: App max distance messages on startup