Welcome to our new website. We are getting ready for the 2019 season and have been working on updating the app and website.
Flight Plan will be getting some new features over the next 2 months. The next version, v4.9.4, is ready to release and should be publicly available by Monday February 18th. v4.9.4 contains an updated DJI SDK and improvements to the pre-flight checklist and camera controls. The following releases will focus on agriculture grid missions and will include area calculations and resumeable flights from the point at which the previous mission ended.
Please continue to update the app as new release become available and check the website for app news.
- Beta Testing New Drones
- Version 4.41 Release, November 12th, 2021
- VERSION 4.37 RELEASE, July 2021
- Version 4.35 Released
- US government adds DJI to Commerce blacklist over ties to Chinese government
- We are getting a new drone icon for our maps
- Fllight Plan is getting a new virtual landing pad
- Mavic Air 2 Waypoint Missions
- Mavic Mini Waypoint MIssions
- OpenStreetMap integration in version v4.19
- Version V4.17 Released
- Critical App Issue and Version v4.14 Released
- OpenTopoMap integration in V4.11
- Flight Plan for Phantom 2 Vision Plus Updates
- Version V4.10 Released
- Version V4.9.10 Released
- Version v4.9.5 Released
- Version v4.9.4 Released